Professional Consulting Services
As part of our full-service approach, Newberry Group provides both consulting and professional services for the Forcepoint™ products within our portfolio. Consulting engagements are staffed by Newberry’s Forcepoint-certified engineers who can assess, identify, and plan the proper Forcepoint™ solution for your business.
- Assess: Newberry will meet with your Network Management Team to discuss your current environment and your needs. We will take into account gaps in your IT infrastructure that a Forcepoint™ solution can solve, the size of your infrastructure, budget and timeline.
- Identify: Forcepoint™ offers many solutions. We want you to have the RIGHT solution. We will identify the Forcepoint™ solutions that meet your goals to ensures what you purchase indeed supports your initial intent.
- Plan: Our entire team will engage to develop a plan that implements, functionally tests and optimizes the solution for your environment. We’ll schedule all tasks to fit around your schedule.
Once we are ready to execute, Newberry’s Forcepoint-certified engineers can work directly with your team to install and configure your solution. We can even take the time to provide knowledge transfer so you understand the basics of your Forcepoint™ solution.
At the end of the project, you can be assured of a customized and fully operational deployment that fulfills the goal of the Forcepoint™ purchase and provides a rapid return on investment. Download the brochure.
- Install: Newberry will work on-site or work remotely with your team to ensure the solution is properly integrated into your environment.
- Configure: Essential to any solution is its proper configuration within your unique environment. Newberry’s Forcepoint-certified engineers will optimize and tune the technology so that it runs efficiently and as advertised
- Knowledge Transfer: We take the time to go over the basic functionality, operation and maintenance of your Forcepoint™ solution. This empowers you to manage it day-to-day.
Forcepoint™ Health Check
Changes to your network and user environment often prompt changes to your Forcepoint™ deployment. Our Forcepoint-certified engineers evaluate your current installation and provide analysis, results, and recommendations for improvement. Our Health Check package options include a scoping call, technical review, report and consultation. For details and pricing, download the brochure.
For more information about Professional Services, contact us at email@example.com.
Purchase Forcepoint™ Products
- Content Security: Safely communicate and read content received over email, the web, and other chanels without being attacked by advanced threats. Solutions include:
- Data & Insider Threat Protection: Automatically identify the riskiest uers within an organization based on their behaviors and how they use data. Solutions include:
- TRITON AP-DATA - Protect your sensitive data wherever it lives - on endpoints, in the cloud or on premise.
- TRITON AP-ENDPOINT - Protect your uisers against data theft whether they are on or off the corporate network.
- SureView® Insider Threat - Monitor data’s location and movement, as well as the actions of users who access, alter and transport that data
- Advanced Analytics: Discover hidden patterns in data so you can uncover threats, mitigate vulnerabilities and make better decisions faster. Solutions include:
- SureView® Analytics - Get the ability to respond to cyber threats, fraud, other criminal activity and even terrorism while they are happening — not hours, days or months later.
- Advanced Threat Protection. Protect your on-premise IT architecture with an advanced enterprise solution to protect the most highly secure networks from sophisticated malware, tailored attacks and APTs. Solutions include:
- Forcepoint™ Threat Protection Appliance - Get the visibility required for security teams to respond to and remediate threats quickly, detect lateral movement and tet attackers off the network.
- Threat Protection for Linux - Detect risks within your Linux environment and understand what they are affecting so you can decide how to more effectively defeat them.
- Network Security: Optimize and scale network security for your distributed enterprise. Solutions include:
For product purchases, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.