With award-winning security, networking and storage solutions, Barracuda Networks works to continuously monitor and block the latest Internet threats. Learn more at www.barracudanetworks.com.
As a partner with Barracuda Networks, Newberry offers:
As part of our full-service approach, Newberry Group provides both consulting and professional services for the Barracuda products within our portfolio. Consulting engagements are staffed by Newberry’s Barracuda-certified engineers who can assess, identify, and plan the proper Barracuda solution for your business.
- Assess: Newberry will meet with your Network Management Team to discuss your current environment and your needs. We will take into account gaps in your IT infrastructure that a Barracuda solution can solve, the size of your infrastructure, budget and timeline.
- Identify: Barracuda offers many solutions. We want you to have the RIGHT solution. We will identify the Barracuda solutions that meet your goals to ensures what you purchase indeed supports your initial intent.
- Plan: Our entire team will engage to develop a plan that implements, functionally tests and optimizes the solution for your environment. We’ll schedule all tasks to fit around your schedule
Once we are ready to execute, Newberry’s Barracuda-certified engineers can work directly with your team to install and configure your solution. We can even take the time to provide knowledge transfer so you understand the basics of your Barracuda solution.
- Install: Newberry will work on-site or work remotely with your team to ensure the solution is properly integrated into your environment.
- Configure: Essential to any solution is its proper configuration within your unique environment. Newberry’s Barracuda-certified engineers will optimize and tune the technology so that it runs efficiently and as advertised
- Knowledge Transfer: We take the time to go over the basic functionality, operation and maintenance of your Barracuda solution. This empowers you to manage it day-to-day.
At the end of the project, you can be assured of a customized and fully operational deployment that fulfills the goal of the Barracuda purchase and provides a rapid return on investment. Download the brochure.
For more information about Professional Services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Barracuda Networks Products
Newberry is an authorized reseller of all Barracuda products, to include:
- Barracuda NG Firewall – The Barracuda NG Firewall is a family of hardware and virtual appliances designed to protect your network infrastructure, improve your site-to-site connectivity and simplify administration of your network operations. Beyond its powerful network firewall and VPN technologies, the Barracuda NG Firewall integrates a comprehensive set of next generation firewall technologies, including Layer 7 application profiling, intrusion prevention, Web filtering, anti-virus, anti-spam and network access control.
- Barracuda Web Application Firewall – The Barracuda Web Application Firewall provides superior protection against hackers’ attempts to exploit vulnerabilities in Web sites or Web applications to steal data, cause denial of service or deface Web sites.
- Barracuda Backup – The Barracuda Backup combines a plug-and-play appliance for onsite backups with cloud and private cloud disc-based replication to quickly and securely store data in multiple locations off-site.
- Barracuda SSL VPN – The Barracuda SSL VPN provides a secure connection for your remote users to allow them access to internal network resources while providing administrators the tools to allow for granular management capability using existing authentication policies.
For product purchases, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Newberry Group Missouri HQ | 5650 Mexico Road, Suite 1 | St. Peters, MO 63376
Maryland HQ | 10461 Mill Run Circle, Suite 200 | Owings Mills, MD 21117
Phone: (888) 317-4438 | Fax: (636) 928-8899 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2005-2017 The Newberry Group. All Rights Reserved.