ForeScout Technologies is a leading provider of real-time network security control solutions, enabling people to access corporate network resources where, how and when needed without compromising security. Learn more at
As a partner with ForeScout, Newberry offers:
Professional Consulting Services
As part of our full-service approach, Newberry Group provides both consulting and professional services for the ForeScout products within our portfolio. Consulting engagements are staffed by Newberry engineers who can assess, identify, and plan the proper ForeScout solution for your business.
Once we are ready to execute, Newberry’s engineers can work directly with your team to install and configure your solution. We can even take the time to provide knowledge transfer so you understand the basics of your ForeScout solution.
- Assess: Newberry will meet with your Network Management Team to discuss your current environment and your needs. We will take into account gaps in your IT infrastructure that a ForeScout solution can solve, the size of your infrastructure, budget and timeline.
- Identify: ForeScout offers many solutions. We want you to have the RIGHT solution. We will identify the ForeScout solutions that meet your goals to ensures what you purchase indeed supports your initial intent.
- Plan: Our entire team will engage to develop a plan that implements, functionally tests and optimizes the solution for your environment. We’ll schedule all tasks to fit around your schedule.
At the end of the project, you can be assured of a customized and fully operational deployment that fulfills the goal of the ForeScout purchase and provides a rapid return on investment. Download the brochure.
- Install: Newberry will work on-site or work remotely with your team to ensure the solution is properly integrated into your environment.
- Configure: Essential to any solution is its proper configuration within your unique environment. Newberry’s engineers will optimize and tune the technology so that it runs efficiently and as advertised
- Knowledge Transfer: We take the time to go over the basic functionality, operation and maintenance of your ForeScout solution. This empowers you to manage it day-to-day.
For more information about Professional Services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Newberry is an authorized reseller of all ForeScout products to include:
CounterACT for Network Access Control – ForeScout CounterACT for Network Access Control (NAC) is an automated security control platform that lets you see, monitor, and control everything on your network—all devices, all operating systems, all applications, all users. ForeScout CounterACT lets employees, contractors, and guests remain productive on your network while you protect critical network resources and sensitive data. Based on third-generation NAC technologies, ForeScout CounterACT is easy to install because everything is contained within a single appliance or virtual appliance.
ForeScout Mobile Security Module – ForeScout Mobile Security Module runs as an add-on to ForeScout’s market-leading NAC platform, ForeScout CounterACT. Together, these two products provide real-time visibility and control of everything on the network—wired and wireless, managed and unmanaged, PCs and handheld devices—and give you special visibility and control over Android and iOS devices. Relative to a full-blown MDM system, ForeScout CounterACT with the ForeScout Mobile Security Module is more affordable, more unified, and provides more real-time visibility of devices.
For product purchases, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Newberry Group Missouri HQ | 5650 Mexico Road, Suite 1 | St. Peters, MO 63376
Maryland HQ | 10461 Mill Run Circle, Suite 200 | Owings Mills, MD 21117
Phone: (866) 725-8674 | Fax: (636) 928-8899 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2005-2017 The Newberry Group. All Rights Reserved.